Top Urgent Care in Alexandria, VA
Looking for top urgent care near you? PACS Urgent Care offers top quality urgent care services in Alexandria, VA. For more information, call us today or simply visit us.We are located at 3481 N. Beauregard Street, Alexandria, VA 22302.
Table of Contents:
Where can I find top urgent care in Alexandria, VA?
Are Alexandria urgent care centers open after hours?
How can I schedule an online appointment with top urgent care in Alexandria, VA?
Do you accept insurance at PACS Urgent Care in Alexandria, VA?
Where is PACS Urgent Care located in Alexandria, VA?
Urgent care services are ideal when you experience a non-life-threatening injury or illness that requires prompt medical care, as primary care clinics are not often available for same-day care, and emergency rooms have extended wait times for such concerns. At the same time, you want to make sure you will receive high-quality care when visiting an urgent care clinic. To find out more about where you can find a top urgent care clinic in Alexandria, VA, read on!
While there are various urgent care clinics scattered throughout Alexandria, VA, if you are looking for a top urgent care center in Alexandria, VA, you cannot do better than PACS Urgent Care! PACS Urgent Care is the highest-rated and most reviewed urgent care clinic serving the areas of Alexandria, Carmel, and Ruther Glen, Virginia.
Our medical personnel includes board-certified family medicine doctors, emergency medicine doctors, and physician’s assistants. Thanks to their skill and expertise, we can proudly provide the following services at PACS Urgent Care:
• Care and management of chronic illnesses and pain conditions, such as back pain, asthma, and others
COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
• Occupational medicine services, including Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals, pre-employment physicals, and worker’s compensation services
• Primary care services
• Treatment for routine illnesses, including skin infections, seasonal cold and flu, sinus infections, pink eye,
• Urgent treatment for routine injuries like minor fractures, cuts, sprains, strains, dislocations, minor concussions, or minor burns
• Various physical examinations, including annual physicals, camp physicals, DOT physicals, employment physicals, and sports and school physicals
• Women’s health services
The open hours of any Alexandria urgent center vary depending on the clinic. As for us at PACS Urgent Care, we are open seven days a week and into the evening! Our current hours are from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday through Sunday. However, those hours are subject to change, so make sure you double-check with us before coming to our clinic for an appointment!
You can both schedule an appointment online and schedule an online appointment at PACS Urgent Care!
To schedule an appointment online with us at PACS Urgent Care in Alexandria, VA, all you need to do is follow the links from “Appointments” to “Alexandria Book Now,” and you will be directed to a page where you can book an appointment with us through our online portal.
For an online appointment or telemedicine visit, please feel free to call us for more information or schedule an appointment with us!
We do! We proudly participate with the following insurance providers for our patients:
• AgeWell Medicare plans
• Amida Care Medicare plans
• Anthem and Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
• Coventry Healthcare National Network
• EmblemHealth, including GHI and HIP
• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) and Empire Plan
• Fortified Provider Network (FPM)
• HAA Preferred Partners LLC
• HealthCare Partners (HCP), IPA
• Liberty Health Advantage via Medicare
• Local 1199
• MultiPlan Insurance
• No-Fault Insurance
• Oxford Pomco
• Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
• Virginia Premier
• WellCare via Medicare or Medicaid
• Worker’s Comp
For more information about our insurance policies at PACS Urgent, or to inquire further if you do not see your insurance provider listed above, please feel free to call us!
PACS Urgent Care has clinics in Alexandria, VA, and Ruther Glen, VA! You can find our Alexandria location at 3481 North Beauregard Street in Alexandria, VA, 22302.
For more information about our services at PACS Urgent Care, please call us today or simply visit us for a walk-in appointment! We are located at 3481 N. Beauregard Street, Alexandria, VA 22302. We serve patients from Alexandria VA, Rose Hill VA, Del Ray VA, Belle Haven VA, and Taylor Run VA.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Walk-In Urgent Care
▸ Urgent Care
▸ Digital X-Ray
▸ Lab Testing
▸ DOT Physicals
▸ Primary Care
▸ General Medical Care
▸ Urinary Tract Infection Treatment
▸ Abdominal Pain Treatment
▸ Wound Care Clinic
▸ Confidential STD Testing