Top Urgent Care in Ruther Glen, VA
PACS Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic in Ruther Glen, VA specializes in top urgent care services. For more information, call us today or simply visit us. We are located at 11073 Colonel Armistead Drive Suite 105 Ruther Glen, VA 22546.
Whether you are receiving medical care from a primary care clinic, emergency room, hospital, walk-in clinic, or urgent care clinic, receiving high-quality medical attention is always important. As such, it is always worthwhile to find out where the top-rated medical centers are in your community, so you know where you will receive the best medical care when you need it. To learn more about where you can find top urgent care services in Ruther Glen, VA, we encourage you to continue reading below!
Where can I find top urgent care in Ruther Glen, VA?
If you are looking for top urgent care services in Ruther Glen, VA, we welcome you to come to PACS Urgent Care! Our urgent care clinic is the highest-rated and most reviewed clinic serving the areas of Alexandria, Carmel, and Ruther Glen, Virginia.
As such, you can trust that you will receive exceptional medical care and attention when you visit PACS Urgent Care, whatever your issue is! On that note, however, it is crucial that you know urgent care clinics lack the resources and equipment necessary to provide adequate medical care to individuals with injuries or illnesses that are considered life-threatening medical emergencies.
So if you are at all concerned that your injury or illness or that of someone you care for is a life-threatening medical emergency, go immediately to your nearest emergency room instead of an urgent care clinic.
How can I schedule an online appointment with top urgent care in Ruther Glen, VA?
PACS Urgent Care in Ruther Glen, VA, provides patients with the option to schedule appointments online and schedule online appointments, also known as telemedicine visits! To schedule an appointment with us online, follow the links on our website from “Appointments” to “Ruther Glen Book Now,” which will direct you to our online portal where you can schedule an appointment with us. To schedule an online telemedicine appointment with us, please feel free to give us a call. To schedule an online telemedicine appointment with us, please feel free to give us a call!
Where is PACS Urgent Care located in Ruther Glen, VA?
What are the top specialties practiced at PACS Urgent Care in Ruther Glen, VA?
At PACS Urgent Care in Ruther Glen, VA, our medical personnel have a broad range of specialties, from board-certified family medicine doctors to emergency medicine doctors, physician’s assistants, and more. Furthermore, the combined expertise of all of our doctors and medical personnel totals more than 60 years! As such, you are in highly skilled and experienced hands when you visit PACS Urgent Care in Ruther Glen, VA, for your medical concerns.
With such skill and experience, our physicians can provide the following services at PACS Urgent Care:
- Chronic illness and pain condition management for such conditions as back pain, asthma, and others
- COVID-19 testing, including Antibody, Molecular, and PCR tests, as well as COVID-19 vaccination services (Pfizer and Maderna)
- Occupational medicine services, which includes Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals, pre-employment physicals, and worker’s compensation
- Primary care services
- Physical exams, such as DOT physicals, annual physicals, camp physicals, pre-employment physicals, well-child visits, and sports and school physicals
- Routine illness treatment for illnesses like cold and flu, respiratory infections, stomach flu, conjunctivitis (pink eye), and others
- Urgent treatment for minor fractures, cuts, sprains, strains, dislocations, concussions, and burns
- Women’s health services, including breast cancer screenings, contraceptive care, pelvic exams, UTI testing and treatment, infertility testing and treatment, and pregnancy care
We welcome you to call us for more information about our services at PACS Urgent Care or an appointment with us! You can also schedule an appointment through our website or visit our clinic for a walk-in appointment during our regular operating hours. We are located at 11073 Colonel Armistead Drive Suite 105 Ruther Glen, VA 22546. We serve patients from Ruther Glen VA, Bagdad VA, Athens VA, Balty VA, and Doswell VA.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Walk-In Urgent Care
▸ Urgent Care
▸ Digital X-Ray
▸ Lab Testing
▸ DOT Physicals
▸ Primary Care
▸ General Medical Care
▸ Urinary Tract Infection Treatment
▸ Abdominal Pain Treatment
▸ Wound Care Clinic
▸ Confidential STD Testing