Meet Arlene Quijano, PA-C at PACS Urgent Care in Alexandria, VA
Meet our devoted and compassionate medical staff member, Arlene. She is very caring and a very compassionate physician assistant at our clinic. For more information call us today.
Arlene Quijano, PA-C
Table of Contents:
What is the educational background of Arlene Quijano?
What are the achievements and associations of Arlene Quijano?
What other expertise does Arlene Quijano have?
How can I make an appointment with Arlene Quijano?
Does Arlene Quijano accept my insurance?
Arlene Quijano did her B.S. Biology from Florida International University in Miami, FL. She was working as a surgical assistant at Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. She did her Masters in Health Sciences from Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL.
Arlene Quijano, PA-C is a Board-certified Physician Assistant with a specialization in Primary/Acute Urgent Care since 2010. Arlene likewise holds a national certification as a Certified Surgical First Assistant from the NSAA since 2006, with specialty training in Neurosurgery, Plastics/Reconstruction, General Surgery, and Orthopedics.
Arlene is originally from Puerto Rico and is fluent in Spanish.
• Doctor of Clinical Christian Counseling, Northwind Theological Seminary, Winter Garden, FL
• Doctor of Health Sciences, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
• Masters´ Health Sciences, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
• Physician Assistant A.S., Miami Dade College, Miami, FL
• Surgical Assistant, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
• B.S. Biology, Minor – Chemistry, Florida International University in Miami, FL
You can simply call us to book an appointment.
Yes, at PACS Urgent Care, we offer insurance options to facilitate our patients.