Meet Arlene Quijano, PA-C at PACS Urgent Care in Alexandria, VA
Meet our devoted and compassionate medical staff member, Arlene. She is very caring and a very compassionate physician assistant at our clinic. For more information call us today.
Arlene Quijano, PA-C
Arlene Quijano, PA-C is a Board-certified Physician Assistant with a specialization in Primary/Acute Urgent Care since 2010. Arlene likewise holds a national certification as a Certified Surgical First Assistant from the NSAA since 2006, with specialty training in Neurosurgery, Plastics/Reconstruction, General Surgery, and Orthopedics.
Arlene is originally from Puerto Rico and is fluent in Spanish.
- Doctor of Clinical Christian Counseling, Northwind Theological Seminary, Winter Garden, FL
- Doctor of Health Sciences, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
- Masters´ Health Sciences, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
- Physician Assistant A.S., Miami Dade College, Miami, FL
- Surgical Assistant, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- B.S. Biology, Minor – Chemistry, Florida International University in Miami, FL