Meet Arlene Quijano, PA-C at PACS Urgent Care in Alexandria, VA
Meet our devoted and compassionate medical staff member, Arlene. She is very caring and a very compassionate physician assistant at our clinic. For more information call us today.
Arlene Quijano, PA-C
What is the educational background of Arlene Quijano?
Arlene Quijano did her B.S. Biology from Florida International University in Miami, FL. She was working as a surgical assistant at Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA. She did her Masters in Health Sciences from Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL.
What are the achievements and associations of Arlene Quijano?
Arlene Quijano, PA-C is a Board-certified Physician Assistant with a specialization in Primary/Acute Urgent Care since 2010. Arlene likewise holds a national certification as a Certified Surgical First Assistant from the NSAA since 2006, with specialty training in Neurosurgery, Plastics/Reconstruction, General Surgery, and Orthopedics.
Arlene is originally from Puerto Rico and is fluent in Spanish.
What other expertise does Arlene Quijano have?
- Doctor of Clinical Christian Counseling, Northwind Theological Seminary, Winter Garden, FL
- Doctor of Health Sciences, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
- Masters´ Health Sciences, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
- Physician Assistant A.S., Miami Dade College, Miami, FL
- Surgical Assistant, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- B.S. Biology, Minor – Chemistry, Florida International University in Miami, FL
How can I make an appointment with Arlene Quijano?
You can simply call us to book an appointment.
Does Arlene Quijano accept my insurance?
Yes, at PACS Urgent Care, we offer insurance options to facilitate our patients.