Online Registration for PACS Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic in Ruther Glen, VA
Please note that you are only requesting an appointment. We will notify you to confirm & schedule your appointment. Please allow at least 24 hours for us to contact you.
Please be advised Online registration is NOT for an appointment. This is an expedited registration process. PACS Urgent Care operates on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis.
Should I go to PACS Urgent Care or the emergency room?
PACS Urgent Care is a convenient and practical alternative to the emergency room for non-life-threatening issues.
The following guide will help you determine if PACS Urgent Care is right for your symptoms:
Visit PACS Urgent Care
for urgent but non-life-threatening conditions.
- Allergic Reaction
- Possible fracture
- Cut or scrape
- Ear or sinus pain
- Eye swelling, irritation, redness, or pain
- Fever, cold, flu
- Frequent and painful urination
- Mild to moderate asthma attack
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Sore throat
- Sprain, strain
- Tetanus and flu vaccinations
Visit an Emergency Department or call 911
for serious or life-threatening conditions.
- Chest pain, numbness in face, arm, or leg; difficulty speaking
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Heart attack
- High fever with stiff neck, mental confusion, or difficulty breathing
- Major injury
- severe shortness of breath
- Sudden or unexplained loss of consciousness
- Wound that will not stop bleeding