Online Check-In at PACS Urgent Care in Alexandria, VA
Please be advised online check-in is NOT for an appointment. This is an expedited check-in process. PACS Urgent Care operates on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis.
Should I go to PACS Urgent Care or the emergency room?
PACS Urgent Care is a convenient and practical alternative to the emergency room for non-life-threatening issues.
The following guide will help you determine if PACS Urgent Care is right for your symptoms:
Visit PACS Urgent Care
for urgent but non-life-threatening conditions.
- Allergic Reaction
- Possible fracture
- Cut or scrape
- Ear or sinus pain
- Eye swelling, irritation, redness, or pain
- Fever, cold, flu
- Frequent and painful urination
- Mild to moderate asthma attack
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Sore throat
- Sprain, strain
- Tetanus and flu vaccinations
Visit an Emergency Department or call 911
for serious or life-threatening conditions.
- Chest pain, numbness in face, arm, or leg; difficulty speaking
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Heart attack
- High fever with stiff neck, mental confusion, or difficulty breathing
- Major injury
- severe shortness of breath
- Sudden or unexplained loss of consciousness
- Wound that will not stop bleeding