Insurance Accepted at PACS Urgent Care in Ruther Glen, VA and Alexandria, VA
PACS Urgent Care accepts most major insurance plans along with a self-pay option for those with no insurance. Call us for more information.
We provide a low cost alternative to Emergency Department visits for Self-Pay patients with no insurance or High Deductible Insurance plans. You may make your payment with Cash, Check and Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX). For questions regarding billing, please call us.
We are participating providers with most health insurance plans, including:
- AGEWELL (MEDICARE)
- AMIDA CARE (MEDICARE)
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
- COVENTRY HEALTHCARE NATIONAL NETWORK
- EMPIRE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD (BCBS)
- EMPIRE PLAN
- FORTIFIED PROVIDER NETWORK (FPN)
- HAA PREFERRED PARTNERS LLC
- HEALTHCARE PARTNERS IPA
- HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN, LIBERTY HEALTH ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ONLY)
- LOCAL 1199
- NO FAULT
- THREE RIVERS PROVIDER NETWORK (TRPN)
- Virginia Premier
- WELLCARE (MEDICARE, MEDICAID)
- WORKERS COMP
* Please know your insurance plan.
* Copays, self-pay and co-insurance payments are due at the time of visit.
* Patients are responsible for their own insurance deductibles.
* Please call for more information if you do not see your carrier listed, or unsure if we participate with your insurance.
Insurance carriers are subject to change. To ensure your coverage, please call our office or contact your health insurance member services to inquire about coverage.